Friday 16 October 2015

Hall of Fame - Part Three

It is time once again to showcase the Sewmiriam bags that have been made at or after one of my workshops. It appears that once you know how to make one, it is hard to stop. 



Toni has made this beautiful bag with a lovely French theme.  I love it Toni! 


Sandy is really sewing up a storm , with these two beauties. The backs are equally as fabulous



Susan has made this autumnal Handy Zip top bag , and this matching larger bag. Sue has cleverly combined her fabrics to make stunning bags.



I think that many lucky friends and relatives are going to be delighted this Christmas to receive one made especially for them, by the creative ladies who have come to make them at a workshop this year. 

I am now busy preparing for the next Sewmiriam workshop . A group of talented ladies are coming down from Newcastle for what I know will be a day full of laughter and creativity. Can't wait!

Happy sewing , Miriamx 

No comments:

Post a Comment