Friday 3 April 2015

Happy Easter

Wishing all my readers a Happy Easter!
A time to draw breath and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

The Easter bunny is making an appearance at my home.
I knitted Daisy May last year and she is just adorable. She's a keeper.


Chocolate eggs don't last long around here though! 

My table runner was finished just in time for Easter morning tea with my parents today. Jen Kingwell's Gardenvale fabric range for Moda goes well with Kona solids for a scrappy vintage look. 


It is raining today and feels a bit more like Autumn at last . Out comes the ol' crochet rug for completion. This project has been in progress for 2 years and there are now 150 squares ready for joining. I love the colour play in this project- rich and vibrant.
Just like patchwork  but in alpaca wool. 


Wishing you all  a peaceful Easter with family and friends,

Happy sewing, Miriamx 

No comments:

Post a Comment