Sunday 23 November 2014

Bags Galore!

Just before I went away, I held my first 2 bag workshops at the Cottage Quiltworks in Warriewood . There was much sewing done during the workshops, but little did I know that even more would continue at home, and here are some of the spectacular results, courtesy of Fairholme Quilters Blog.

Georgie has finished this beautiful small bag, in addition to her fabulous Whopper Shopper.



Margaret made this beautiful bag ,complete with shoulder strap.


One of Lynn's granddaughters will be very happy this Christmas with this adorable fairy themed bag.



Pat made this trendy shopping bag. Don't you just love the use of blues and lime greens!



All these bags are beautifully lined, and many have zippers cleverly inserted too. There are more to show in future posts. 

With such hot weather happening here in Sydney, I decided to stay indoors and have a closer look at my "scrap bag" purchase from Cherrywood Fabrics  I am in love with these solid colours, and my mind is abuzz with ideas for using these pieces. I will keep you posted. 




Happy sewing, Miriam x

No comments:

Post a Comment